Friday 30 September 2011

September winners

Good Morning everyone, are you ready for some winners ?

There were some really beautiful Christmas cards entered this month and I am so glad that it didn't fall on me to choose the winners and that Mr Random Org., did that bit for me, so here are the names he selected:

Winner of the Aquamarkers from Letraset is...............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Anne

Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with you full name, postal addy....and telephone number (Letrasets courier won't deliver with out that)

Winners of the stamps from Penny Black are....................

Lil


Elanora


Sue


Please all mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your name and full postal addys so I can get your prize in the post to you.

Well done all of you and don't forget to pick up our Top 3 logo from the sidbar........all of you......and wear with pride on your blogs.

I will be back tomorrow with our new challenge.


4 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Clare x

Stamps and Paper said...

I was so surprised to see my name...but will enjoy playing with my Aquamarkers as I dont have any at all.... Thank you Letraset.. and congrats to all the other winners.

Anne

Stamps and Paper said...

I was so surprised to see my name...but will enjoy playing with my Aquamarkers as I dont have any at all.... Thank you Letraset.. and congrats to all the other winners.

Anne

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, can't believe that I have won 2 months on a row!!! Just one thing, you have picked up the wrong card from my blog. It should have been the Xmas card for the post dated 20th September.

Sue x